Calibration development and engine durability/functional validation at engine test bench of electronic diesel engines with focus on combustion and ATS for GBVI China emission regulation.
- Provide technical analysis of legislation and customer requirements for GBVI projects with focus on combustion / ATS areas
- On the basis of available calibration guideline and procedures, create at engine test bench specific calibration for GBVI projects on multiple engines with main focus on combustion and ATS strategies and their impact on OBD diagnostic: air handling, injection/combustion, SCR/DPF and related regeneration / thermal management strategies, startability
- Provide and release related subset and proper technical documentation associated to the functions calibrated
- Support vehicle application engineers and final customer in troubleshooting of specific issues on vehicles related to noise/vibration, performance (transient capability and fuel consumption) and emission
- Support function calibration owner in technical analysis of calibration strategy, in definition of calibration guidelines and procedures, in preparation of function documentation and in definition of SW control function requirements
- Execute engine and ATS durability/functional validation activities with related reporting for the projects under scope, by using proper testing procedures, data analysis and methods in alignment with PWT PE Headquarter
Bachelor’s degree(Master’s preferred) in Mechanical/Electrical/Control/Aerospace/Automotive Engineering
Minimum 3 years of total industrial experience, 2 years in Diesel / Automotive
Calibration and application on engine, transmission, or powertrain
Experience with calibration tools (INCA, Matlab/Simulink, Canalyzer, Canoe)
English proficiency and strong communication skills
Motivated candidates please send your detailed resume in both English or Japanese and Chinese and permanent contact to one of the following addresses:
Acutalent HR Consulting Co., Ltd.
Room 1523, Modern Universe Business Plaza, No.99 Huichuan Road, Shanghai 200050, P.R. China
Fax: +86 21 52726909